Thursday, July 9, 2009

South Dakota

Written by Aidan Delkeskamp

We spent the 4th of July weekend in South Dakota. We went to a place called Crazy Horse. We also went on a family vision quest at a holy mountain of the Lakota. My mom lived with the Lakota for a little bit. After that, we went back to a monastery. I really saw God at work when I went bike riding with my dad at a trail (I biked 7 and a half miles). We also stayed at my great grandma's house. Now we are going to Luther Seminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not know how to leave a comment, please select "comment as" and then either "Name/URL" and type your name and webpage (if you don't have a webpage you can leave "URL" blank). Or you can select "annonymous" if you would like to omit your name. Once you do that you can type your comment in the box. Thanks.